Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mosaic fish and Hubpages

My fish panel is coming along well.  I have other demands on my time, and Thanksgiving, with all that cooking, is coming up rapidly, and we have another Open House scheduled for Dec. 1.  The fish panel will feature 3 trigger fish and underwater plants and it's all translucent.  After I finish that, next up is a mosaic pique assiette pitcher (my last one sold).

I checked my profile on Hubpages just now, and my Hubpage score is 100.  This is a first, and I was pleasantly surprised.  The score fluctuates so it may drop in the next ten minutes, but right now, this minute, it's a 100 and I am proud of it.  Most of my articles are how-to mosaic articles, and I mix in some cooking tips and little stories about my life (plants, pets, dreams, etc.).   Here's the link:

Silva's Hubpage articles

1 comment:

The JR said...

Totally understand a busy life!

Looking forward to seeing all of your projects.