Friday, November 18, 2011

Ready for the next project

Just got back from Blue Moon Glassworks with the black and white glass. I took some time to look around Jim's and Rose's shop and was so happy to discover that they have added MAC glue to their inventory and Wedi board (!) (my favorite glue and my favorite substrate). They carry everything a mosaic artist would need. I bought 2 firesticks to use as strings for the next mosaic guitar. I plan to spend this weekend cleaning and organizing; getting ready for Thanksgiving and the upcoming mosaic project. The granddaughters are out of school for a week (yay!) and we will be gearing up for the Thanksgiving meal. The sign is coming on Tuesday and I will be multi-tasking (baking pumpkin pies and homemade rolls and nipping stained glass).

No comments: