Current project is almost done. A vertical panel of plexiglass, perhaps 5 inches across and three feet tall, with a dichroic dragonfly near the center and stained glass foliage and stems in varying shades of green and brown. The dragonfly body is gold foil fused glass beads nipped in half so they lay flat. I haven't drilled holes yet for the hanging mechanism -- need to remember to do that before I mosaic over the spots. This will be hung on a wall, or it may look great in a window; will have to wait and see. I've used MAC glue ($19.00 for an 8 oz. bottle!) so the glass will look good from the back but we'll see if there's the dreaded "grout creep." I made a thin line of glue all the way around each piece, hoping to avoid that.